Table of Contents
The West Virginia Mountaineers (15-11, 4-9 Big 12) are 6-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Texas Tech Red Raiders (14-12, 3-10 Big 12) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at WVU Coliseum. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has a point total of 145.
How do I watch Mountaineers vs. Red Raiders?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Arena: WVU Coliseum
Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Red Raiders
West Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- West Virginia has gone 12-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 85.7%).
- The Mountaineers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -272 or shorter.
- The Mountaineers have gone 12-14-0 ATS this season.
- The Red Raiders are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- The average total West Virginia has had set in matchups this year is 1.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Texas Tech Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Texas Tech has won one out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Red Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +220.
- The Red Raiders are 12-14-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this season, the Red Raiders are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total for Texas Tech’s games this year is 2.9 fewer points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
West Virginia vs. Texas Tech Season Stat Comparison
|West Virginia Rank||West Virginia AVG||Texas Tech AVG||Texas Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Mountaineers this season is Erik Stevenson, who averages 13.8 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Jimmy Bell Jr. is West Virginia’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.7 per game, while Kedrian Johnson is its best passer, distributing 3.3 assists in each contest.
- Stevenson leads the Mountaineers in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Texas Tech Red Raiders Leaders
- Kevin Obanor sits atop the Red Raiders leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.2 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- De’Vion Harmon’s assist statline paces Texas Tech; he dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Pop Isaacs is consistent from deep and leads the Red Raiders with 2.5 made threes per game.