Table of Contents
The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (9-17, 5-8 SWAC) are 5-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (11-15, 7-6 SWAC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Alabama A&M Events Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 141.5.
How do I watch Bulldogs vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Arena: Alabama A&M Events Center
Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Wildcats
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama A&M has won 57.1% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (4-3).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -222 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 10-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Wildcats are 6-6 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- Alabama A&M’s average point total in matchups this season is 143.2, 1.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Bethune-Cookman has been the underdog 15 times and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +180 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 14-10-0 this season.
- The Wildcats have a 6-6 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Bethune-Cookman’s games this year is 2.3 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
Alabama A&M vs. Bethune-Cookman Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama A&M Rank||Alabama A&M AVG||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Bethune-Cookman Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Garrett Hicks, who averages 13.6 per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Olisa Akonobi is Alabama A&M’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.3 per game, while Messiah Thompson is its best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- The Bulldogs get the most three-point shooting production out of Hicks, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- Marcus Garrett is at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 14.4 points per game. He also collects 5.7 rebounds and averages 2.7 assists per game.
- The Bethune-Cookman leaders in rebounding and assists are Kevin Davis with 6.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.4 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Zion Harmon with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.8 points and 1.8 rebounds per game).
- Joe French is dependable from three-point range and leads the Wildcats with 2.1 made threes per game.