Table of Contents
The No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (22-4, 12-1 SEC) are heavy favorites (-18.5) as they look to build on a seven-game home winning streak when they take on the Georgia Bulldogs (16-10, 6-7 SEC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Coleman Coliseum. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on SEC Network. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5 points.
How do I watch Crimson Tide vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Arena: Coleman Coliseum
Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Bulldogs
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has a 19-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 86.4% of those games).
- The Crimson Tide have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -3140 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Crimson Tide have put together a 16-10-0 record against the spread.
- The average total Alabama has had set in games this season is 0.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia has won five out of the 14 games, or 35.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1313 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs are 11-15-0 ATS this year.
- Georgia’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 138.7 points, 12.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama vs. Georgia Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Georgia AVG||Georgia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- The Crimson Tide leader in points and rebounds is Brandon Miller, who scores 18.7 points and pulls down 8.2 boards per game.
- Jaden Bradley leads Alabama in assists, averaging 3.4 per game while also scoring 8.2 points per contest.
- The Crimson Tide get the most three-point shooting production out of Miller, who knocks down three threes per game.
Georgia Bulldogs Leaders
- Terry Roberts averages 14.3 points and tacks on 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulldogs’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Matthew-Alexander Moncrieffe grabs 5.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 6.3 points per game and adds one assist per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- Jabri Abdur-Rahim makes 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.