Table of Contents
Arkansas State (10-18, 2-13 Sun Belt) and Georgia State (10-17, 3-12 Sun Belt) play at First National Bank Arena on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The game is posted as a pick ’em. The matchup’s over/under is set at 130.
How do I watch Red Wolves vs. Panthers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Arena: First National Bank Arena
Betting Lines for Red Wolves vs. Panthers
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas State is 5-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 62.5%).
- The Red Wolves have not played as a moneyline favorite of -110 or shorter.
- The Red Wolves have a 9-15-1 record against the spread this season.
- Arkansas State’s average total in matchups this year has been 132, two points higher than the total in this particular game.
Georgia State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia State has been the underdog 15 times and won one of those games.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -110 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers have a 7-18-1 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Georgia State this season is 4.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Arkansas State vs. Georgia State Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas State Rank||Arkansas State AVG||Georgia State AVG||Georgia State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- The Red Wolves leader in points and rebounds is Omar El-Sheikh, who scores 11.2 points and grabs 9.4 boards per game.
- Arkansas State’s best passer is Caleb Fields, who averages 4.6 assists per game to go with his 10.8 PPG scoring average.
- Avery Felts leads the Red Wolves in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Georgia State Panthers Leaders
- Dwon Odom’s points (13.3 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Panthers’ leaderboards.
- Ja’Heim Hudson is at the top of the Georgia State rebounding leaderboard with 7.1 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.5 points and adds one assist per game.
- Evan Johnson hits 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.