Table of Contents
The Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (13-15, 5-10 CAA) host the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (21-7, 11-4 CAA) in a matchup of CAA teams at Bob Carpenter Center, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The Fightin’ Blue Hens are 1-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.
How do I watch Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Seahawks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FloSports
- Location: Newark, Delaware
- Arena: Bob Carpenter Center
Betting Lines for Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Seahawks
Delaware Betting Stats & Information
- Delaware has put together a 7-7 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -117 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have put together a 10-15-2 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks have a 6-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under Delaware has had in its matchups this season is 7.2 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UNC Wilmington has been the underdog 10 times and won four of those games.
- The Seahawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- The Seahawks are 16-9-1 ATS this season.
- The Seahawks have a 6-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for UNC Wilmington this year is 0.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Delaware vs. UNC Wilmington Season Stat Comparison
|Delaware Rank||Delaware AVG||UNC Wilmington AVG||UNC Wilmington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens leader in points and assists is Jameer Nelson Jr., who scores 19.3 points per game to go with 3.7 assists.
- Christian Ray leads Delaware in rebounding, pulling down 8.6 boards per game while also scoring 9.5 points a contest.
- Nelson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fightin’ Blue Hens, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- Trazarien White sits on top of the Seahawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- UNC Wilmington’s assist leader is Jamarii Thomas with 2.1 per game. He also records 6.8 points per game and adds 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Maleeck Harden-Hayes is the top scorer from distance for the Seahawks, hitting 1.3 threes per game.