Table of Contents
The Jackson State Tigers (9-17, 8-5 SWAC) bring a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Alcorn State Braves (14-11, 11-2 SWAC), winners of five straight. The Braves are underdogs by only 1 point in the contest, which tips at 4:00 PM ET (on HBCUGo) on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
How do I watch Tigers vs. Braves?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: HBCUGo
- Location: Jackson, Mississippi
- Arena: Williams Assembly Center
Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Braves
Jackson State Betting Stats & Information
- Jackson State has compiled a 6-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 85.7% of those games).
- The Tigers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The Tigers have gone 14-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Braves have a 9-7 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1 point or more.
- The average total in Jackson State’s games this season is 2.4 more points than the over/under of 141.5 in this game.
Alcorn State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Alcorn State has won six out of the 15 games, or 40%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Braves have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -110.
- The Braves’ ATS record is 11-14-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Braves are 9-7 against the spread.
- The average total in Alcorn State’s games this year is 2.6 fewer points than the point total of 141.5 for this outing.
Jackson State vs. Alcorn State Season Stat Comparison
|Jackson State Rank||Jackson State AVG||Alcorn State AVG||Alcorn State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Jackson State Tigers Leaders
- Ken Evans leads the Tigers in scoring, tallying 11.3 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Jackson State’s leading rebounder is Trace Young averaging 5.7 boards per game and its best passer is Chase Adams and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Coltie Young makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Alcorn State Braves Leaders
- Dominic Brewton scores 13.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Braves.
- The Alcorn State leaders in rebounding and assists are Jeremiah Kendall with 7.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 10 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Byron Joshua with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.6 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- Dekedran Thorn is dependable from distance and leads the Braves with 1.5 made threes per game.