Table of Contents
A pair of streaking teams meet when the No. 15 Miami Hurricanes (21-5, 12-4 ACC) host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (17-9, 9-6 ACC) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Demon Deacons are 7-point underdogs and will attempt to keep their five-game win streak going against the Hurricanes, who have won five straight. The over/under for the matchup is set at 157.5.
How do I watch Hurricanes vs. Demon Deacons?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: Coral Gables, Florida
- Arena: Watsco Center
Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Demon Deacons
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has won 17 of 19 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (89.5%).
- The Hurricanes have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -307 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes’ ATS record is 16-10-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Demon Deacons are 2-1 against the spread.
- Miami’s average point total in matchups this season is 149.5, eight points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Wake Forest Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wake Forest has won four out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Demon Deacons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +246.
- So far this season, the Demon Deacons have put together a 15-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Demon Deacons have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- Wake Forest’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 150.8 points, 6.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Miami vs. Wake Forest Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||Wake Forest AVG||Wake Forest Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- The Hurricanes leader in points and assists is Isaiah Wong, who scores 16 points per game to go with 3.5 assists.
- Norchad Omier leads Miami in rebounding, grabbing 9.9 boards per game while also scoring 13.8 points a contest.
- Nijel Pack makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hurricanes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Leaders
- Tyree Appleby collects 18.6 points and tacks on 6.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Demon Deacons’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Andrew Carr is at the top of the Wake Forest rebounding leaderboard with six rebounds per game. He also racks up 11.3 points and tacks on 1.3 assists per game.
- Damari Monsanto makes 3.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Demon Deacons.