Table of Contents
The Penn State Nittany Lions (15-11, 6-9 Big Ten) are 8-point favorites as they look to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-16, 1-12 Big Ten) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Williams Arena. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on Big Ten Network. The point total is 133.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Nittany Lions vs. Golden Gophers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Big Ten Network
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Williams Arena
Betting Lines for Nittany Lions vs. Golden Gophers
Penn State Betting Stats & Information
- Penn State has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (12-3).
- The Nittany Lions have not played a game with moneyline odds of -386 or shorter.
- The Nittany Lions have a 14-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Golden Gophers are 6-5-1 against the spread.
- Penn State’s average total in matchups this year has been 141.8, 8.3 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Minnesota has won two out of the 18 games, or 11.1%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Golden Gophers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +307 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Golden Gophers have put together a 9-13-1 record against the spread.
- The Golden Gophers are 6-5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Minnesota’s games this year is 3.4 fewer points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Penn State vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Penn State Rank||Penn State AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Penn State Nittany Lions Leaders
- Jalen Pickett leads the Nittany Lions in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 18.1 points, pulling down 7.4 rebounds and distributing 7 assists per game.
- The Nittany Lions get the most three-point shooting production out of Andrew Funk, who makes three threes per game.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- Dawson Garcia puts up 14.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Golden Gophers, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Ta’Lon Cooper’s assist statline leads Minnesota; he racks up 5.7 assists per game.
- Jamison Battle is dependable from distance and leads the Golden Gophers with 2.1 made threes per game.