Table of Contents
The Rhode Island Rams (8-17, 4-9 A-10) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the UMass Minutemen (13-13, 4-10 A-10) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023 as 5-point favorites. The Minutemen have lost five games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
How do I watch Rams vs. Minutemen?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Kingston, Rhode Island
- Arena: Thomas F. Ryan Center
Betting Lines for Rams vs. Minutemen
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Information
- Rhode Island has gone 6-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7%).
- The Rams have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -212 or shorter.
- The Rams’ ATS record is 10-15-0 this season.
- The Minutemen have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 5 points or more this year (0-3).
- The average point total for Rhode Island’s games this season is 7.5 fewer points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
UMass Betting Stats & Info
- UMass has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- The Minutemen have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +176.
- So far this year, the Minutemen have put together an 11-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Minutemen are winless against the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in UMass’ games this season is the same as the 143.5 point total for this outing.
Rhode Island vs. UMass Season Stat Comparison
|Rhode Island Rank||Rhode Island AVG||UMass AVG||UMass Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- Ishmael Leggett leads the Rams in scoring, tallying 16.1 points per game to go with 5.8 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Malik Martin leads Rhode Island in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Brayon Freeman leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- The Rams get the most three-point shooting production out of Leggett, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- Matt Cross sits on top of the Minutemen leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Keon Thompson’s assist statline paces UMass; he racks up 2.6 assists per game.
- T.J. Weeks is reliable from deep and leads the Minutemen with 1.7 made threes per game.