Table of Contents
The Georgia Southern Eagles (14-14, 7-8 Sun Belt) visit the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (23-5, 12-3 Sun Belt) after losing six straight road games. The Golden Eagles are favored by 8 points in the matchup, which tips at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 18, 2023. The over/under is 138.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Golden Eagles vs. Eagles?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Arena: Reed Green Coliseum
Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Eagles
Southern Miss Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Miss has been the moneyline favorite 18 times this season. They’ve finished 16-2 in those games.
- The Golden Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -370 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles are 16-9-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 8-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Southern Miss has had set in games this season is 1.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia Southern has won seven, or 38.9%, of the 18 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +292 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 13-13-0 this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 8 points or more, the Eagles have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Georgia Southern’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 135.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Southern Miss vs. Georgia Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Miss Rank||Southern Miss AVG||Georgia Southern AVG||Georgia Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Miss Golden Eagles Leaders
- The Golden Eagles scoring leader is Austin Crowley, who averages 16.6 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Southern Miss’ leading rebounder is DeAndre Pinckney averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Mo Arnold and his 3.3 assists per game.
- The Golden Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Crowley, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- Andrei Savrasov averages 13.8 points and 7.4 rebounds per game for the Eagles, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jalen Finch’s assist statline leads Georgia Southern; he records 3.6 assists per game.
- Tyren Moore hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.