Table of Contents
The No. 4 UCLA Bruins (22-4, 13-2 Pac-12) are heavily favored (by 25 points) to continue an 11-game home win streak when they host the California Golden Bears (3-23, 2-13 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 126.
How do I watch Bruins vs. Golden Bears?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Pauley Pavilion
Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Golden Bears
UCLA Betting Stats & Information
- So far this season, the Bruins have compiled a 14-12-0 record against the spread.
- UCLA’s average total in outings this season has been 133.9, 7.9 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Cal Betting Stats & Info
- The Golden Bears’ ATS record is 11-15-0 this year.
- The average over/under for Cal’s games this season is 3.1 more points than the point total of 126 for this outing.
UCLA vs. Cal Season Stat Comparison
|UCLA Rank||UCLA AVG||Cal AVG||Cal Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCLA Bruins Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bruins is Jaime Jaquez Jr., who averages 16.7 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- UCLA’s best passer is Tyger Campbell, who averages 4.7 assists per game to go with his 12.4 PPG scoring average.
- David Singleton leads the Bruins in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
California Golden Bears Leaders
- Lars Thiemann averages 10 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Golden Bears, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Joel Brown dishes out more assists than any other Cal teammate with three per game. He also scores 6 points and grabs 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Sam Alajiki is consistent from three-point range and leads the Golden Bears with 1.2 made threes per game.