Table of Contents
The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (16-10, 8-7 Big Ten) are 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Wisconsin Badgers (15-10, 7-8 Big Ten) on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at Kohl Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET on Big Ten Network. The matchup’s point total is 124.5.
How do I watch Badgers vs. Scarlet Knights?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 18, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Big Ten Network
- Location: Madison, Wisconsin
- Arena: Kohl Center
Betting Lines for Badgers vs. Scarlet Knights
Wisconsin Betting Stats & Information
- Wisconsin has won 10 of 13 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (76.9%).
- The Badgers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter.
- The Badgers are 11-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Scarlet Knights have a 3-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Wisconsin’s average point total in matchups this season is 128.4, 3.9 points higher than the total in this game.
Rutgers Betting Stats & Info
- Rutgers has won two of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Scarlet Knights have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +100.
- The Scarlet Knights are 16-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Scarlet Knights are 3-5 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Rutgers’ games this season is 5.7 more points than the point total of 124.5 for this outing.
Wisconsin vs. Rutgers Season Stat Comparison
|Wisconsin Rank||Wisconsin AVG||Rutgers AVG||Rutgers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wisconsin Badgers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Badgers is Chucky Hepburn, who scores 12.7 points and dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- Steven Crowl is Wisconsin’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.2 boards in each contest while scoring 11.8 points per game.
- The Badgers get the most three-point shooting production out of Connor Essegian, who knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Leaders
- Clifford Omoruyi averages 13.5 points and 9.8 rebounds per game for the Scarlet Knights, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Paul Mulcahy dishes out more assists than any other Rutgers teammate with 5.1 per game. He also scores 8.8 points and grabs 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Cam Spencer averages two three-pointers per game, the most on the Scarlet Knights.