Table of Contents
The Cleveland State Vikings (17-11, 12-5 Horizon) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Northern Kentucky Norse (17-11, 12-5 Horizon) on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at Wolstein Center as just 2.5-point favorites. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 128.
How do I watch Vikings vs. Norse?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Wolstein Center
Betting Lines for Vikings vs. Norse
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Information
- Cleveland State has won 10 of 12 games when the moneyline favorite this season (83.3%).
- The Vikings have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -129 or shorter.
- The Vikings’ ATS record is 14-12-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Norse are 1-5 against the spread.
- Cleveland State’s average point total in matchups this season is 138.9, 10.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Kentucky has been underdogs in seven games this season and won two (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Norse have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +108 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Norse have put together a 9-17-0 record against the spread.
- The Norse are 1-5 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Northern Kentucky’s games this season have averaged a total of 130.7 points, 2.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cleveland State vs. Northern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Cleveland State Rank||Cleveland State AVG||Northern Kentucky AVG||Northern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- The Vikings leader in points and rebounds is Tristan Enaruna, who scores 14.9 points and pulls down 6.5 boards per game.
- Deshon Parker is Cleveland State’s best passer, dispensing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 10.4 PPG.
- Drew Lowder makes more threes per game than any other member of the Vikings, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick sits at the top of the Norse scoring leaderboard with 18.8 points per game. He also grabs 2.4 rebounds and racks up three assists per game.
- Chris Brandon puts up a stat line of 9.5 rebounds, 6.5 points and 0.8 assists per game for Northern Kentucky to take the top rebound spot on the team. Xavier Rhodes holds the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 7.9 points and 2.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Warrick hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Norse.