Table of Contents
The No. 3 Purdue Boilermakers (23-4, 12-4 Big Ten) host the Ohio State Buckeyes (11-15, 3-12 Big Ten) after winning five straight home games. The Boilermakers are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the contest, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 19, 2023. The point total is set at 139 for the matchup.
How do I watch Boilermakers vs. Buckeyes?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 19, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Arena: Mackey Arena
Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Buckeyes
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue has gone 18-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 90%).
- The Boilermakers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -901 or shorter.
- The Boilermakers are 11-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The average total Purdue has had set in matchups this year is 3.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Ohio State Betting Stats & Info
- Ohio State has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won once.
- The Buckeyes have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +590 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Buckeyes have put together an 8-18-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Ohio State this season is 3.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Purdue vs. Ohio State Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||Ohio State AVG||Ohio State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- The Boilermakers leader in points and rebounds is Zach Edey, who scores 22 points and grabs 12.8 boards per game.
- Purdue’s best passer is Braden Smith, who averages 4.3 assists per game to go with his 10.2 PPG scoring average.
- The Boilermakers get the most three-point shooting production out of Fletcher Loyer, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Ohio State Buckeyes Leaders
- Brice Sensabaugh scores 16.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Buckeyes.
- Zed Key has a stat line of 7.5 rebounds, 10.8 points and 0.8 assists per game for Ohio State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Isaac Likekele has the top spot for assists with 2.8 per game, adding 3.8 points and 4.5 rebounds per contest.
- Sensabaugh is the most prolific from distance for the Buckeyes, hitting two threes per game.