Table of Contents
The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (9-18, 5-9 SWAC) are underdogs (+4) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Alabama State Hornets (8-19, 6-8 SWAC) at 8:30 PM ET on Monday, February 20, 2023 at Dunn-Oliver Acadome. The matchup’s point total is 141.
How do I watch Hornets vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Monday, February 20, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Montgomery, Alabama
- Arena: Dunn-Oliver Acadome
Betting Lines for Hornets vs. Wildcats
Alabama State Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama State has won three of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- The Hornets have not played a game with moneyline odds of -181 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hornets have put together a 14-13-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Wildcats have an 8-7 record against the spread.
- Alabama State’s average point total in matchups this year is 138.5, 2.5 points less than the total in this game.
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Info
- Bethune-Cookman has entered the game as underdogs 16 times this season and won three, or 18.8%, of those games.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +152 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats’ ATS record is 14-11-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Wildcats are 8-7 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Bethune-Cookman’s games this season is 2.9 more points than the point total of 141 for this outing.
Alabama State vs. Bethune-Cookman Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama State Rank||Alabama State AVG||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Bethune-Cookman Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama State Hornets Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hornets this season is Isaiah Range, who averages 14 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per game.
- Jordan O’Neal leads Alabama State in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Alex Anderson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Range leads the Hornets in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- Marcus Garrett is the top scorer for the Wildcats with 14 points per game. He also adds 5.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Bethune-Cookman leaders in rebounding and assists are Kevin Davis with six rebounds per game (he also adds 10.6 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Zion Harmon with 2.9 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.4 points and 1.9 rebounds per game).
- Joe French hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Wildcats.