Table of Contents
The No. 19 Iowa State Cyclones (17-9, 8-6 Big 12) are underdogs (by 7.5 points) to break a six-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 6 Texas Longhorns (21-6, 10-4 Big 12) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 136.
How do I watch Longhorns vs. Cyclones?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Longhorn Network
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Arena: Moody Center
Betting Lines for Longhorns vs. Cyclones
Texas Betting Stats & Information
- Texas has won 85% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (17-3).
- The Longhorns have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -321 or shorter.
- The Longhorns are 11-16-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Cyclones are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Texas has had in its matchups this season is 12.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Iowa State Betting Stats & Info
- Iowa State has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won six, or 46.2%, of those games.
- The Cyclones have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +260.
- So far this season, the Cyclones have compiled a 14-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Cyclones are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Iowa State this year is 4.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Texas vs. Iowa State Season Stat Comparison
|Texas Rank||Texas AVG||Iowa State AVG||Iowa State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Texas Longhorns Leaders
- The Longhorns leader in points and assists is Marcus Carr, who puts up 17.1 points per game along with 4.1 assists.
- Timmy Allen is Texas’ best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 11 points per game.
- Carr makes more threes per game than any other member of the Longhorns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Jaren Holmes scores 13.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cyclones.
- Iowa State’s leader in rebounds is Caleb Grill with 4.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Tamin Lipsey with 4.8 per game.
- Grill is dependable from deep and leads the Cyclones with 2.3 made threes per game.