Table of Contents
Arjun Atwal has +100000 odds at the 2023 The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion). He missed the cut in his last time out at this course, the 2020 The Honda Classic. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Atwal before he tees off in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
The Honda Classic Time and Location
- Date: February 23 – 26, 2023
- Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Course: PGA National (Champion)
- Par: 70 / 7,125 yards
- Defending Champ: Sepp Straka
Arjun Atwal Recent Performance
- Atwal has finished under par three times and registered a better-than-average score in three of his last 13 rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 13 rounds.
- Atwal has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 13 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Arjun Atwal History at The Honda Classic
- Atwal failed to qualify for the weekend in his most recent time competing at this event in 2020.
Arjun Atwal’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|