Table of Contents
The Boise State Broncos (21-6, 11-3 MWC) are favored (-6) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the New Mexico Lobos (20-7, 7-7 MWC) at 10:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at ExtraMile Arena. The game airs on Fox Sports 1. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5.
How do I watch Broncos vs. Lobos?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Lobos
Boise State Betting Stats & Information
- Boise State has been favored on the moneyline 17 times this season. They’ve gone 14-3 in those games.
- The Broncos have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -258 or shorter.
- The Broncos are 15-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lobos are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Boise State has had set in games this season is 11.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
New Mexico Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won four of those games.
- The Lobos have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +211 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lobos’ ATS record is 13-12-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 6-point underdogs this year, the Lobos are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for New Mexico this year is 7.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Boise State vs. New Mexico Season Stat Comparison
|Boise State Rank||Boise State AVG||New Mexico AVG||New Mexico Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Broncos is Marcus Shaver Jr., who grabs six boards and distributes four assists per game to go with a 13.7 PPG scoring average.
- Boise State’s leading scorer is Tyson Degenhart, who tallies 14.4 points a game in addition to his 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Max Rice makes more threes per game than any other member of the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. is the top scorer for the Lobos with 20 points per game. He also adds 3.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The New Mexico leaders in rebounding and assists are Morris Udeze with 9.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 15.8 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Jaelen House with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 16.9 points and 3.8 rebounds per game).
- House knocks down 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lobos.