Table of Contents
The DePaul Blue Demons (9-18, 3-13 Big East) will attempt to halt an eight-game losing streak when they host the Butler Bulldogs (13-15, 5-12 Big East) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Wintrust Arena as only 2-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. The matchup has an over/under set at 138.5 points.
How do I watch Blue Demons vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
Betting Lines for Blue Demons vs. Bulldogs
DePaul Betting Stats & Information
- DePaul has compiled a 6-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- The Blue Demons have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -137 or shorter.
- The Blue Demons are 10-15-2 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 2-11 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- DePaul’s average point total in outings this year is 148.3, 9.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Butler Betting Stats & Info
- Butler has won two, or 13.3%, of the 15 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +116.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 12-15-1 this year.
- The Bulldogs have a 2-11 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total for Butler’s games this season is 5.1 fewer points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
DePaul vs. Butler Season Stat Comparison
|DePaul Rank||DePaul AVG||Butler AVG||Butler Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- The Blue Demons leader in points and assists is Umoja Gibson, who scores 16.2 points per game to go with 4.7 assists.
- DePaul’s best rebounder is Eral Penn, who averages 7.2 boards per game in addition to his 8.8 PPG average.
- Gibson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Demons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Butler Bulldogs Leaders
- Jayden Taylor sits at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 13.1 points per game. He also collects 3.8 rebounds and dishes out 1.3 assists per game.
- The Butler leaders in rebounding and assists are Manny Bates with 5.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 12 points and 1.5 assists per game) and Simas Lukosius with three assists per game (he also tacks on 11.3 points and four rebounds per game).
- Lukosius is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.8 threes per game.