Table of Contents
The Eastern Michigan Eagles (6-21, 3-11 MAC) are favored (-3) to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Western Michigan Broncos (7-20, 3-11 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at George Gervin GameAbove Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is set at 152.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Broncos?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Arena: George Gervin GameAbove Center
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Broncos
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Michigan has put together a 1-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 25% of those games).
- The Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -162 or shorter.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 11-14-1 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Broncos have a 6-9-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total in Eastern Michigan’s games this season is 2.4 more points than the over/under of 152 in this matchup.
Western Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Western Michigan has been underdogs in 17 games this season and won one (5.9%) of those contests.
- The Broncos have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +135.
- So far this year, the Broncos have put together an 8-15-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Broncos are 6-9-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Western Michigan this season is 7.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Michigan vs. Western Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Michigan Rank||Eastern Michigan AVG||Western Michigan AVG||Western Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Emoni Bates, who scores 20 points and pulls down 5.8 boards per game.
- Tyson Acuff leads Eastern Michigan in assists, averaging 2.7 per game while also scoring 14.1 points per contest.
- Bates leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Western Michigan Broncos Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr. collects 17.7 points and tacks on three assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Markeese Hastings is at the top of the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard with 9.6 rebounds per game. He also scores 8.3 points and adds 1.9 assists per game.
- Norman averages 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Broncos.