Table of Contents
Greyson Sigg heads into the 2023 The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) with +13000 odds after a 15th-place finish in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) on August 5 – 8 in his most recent outing. Before Sigg tees off in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
The Honda Classic Time and Location
- Date: February 23 – 26, 2023
- Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Course: PGA National (Champion)
- Par: 70 / 7,125 yards
- Defending Champ: Sepp Straka
Greyson Sigg Recent Performance
- Sigg has ended the day under par 10 times and posted a better-than-average score in seven of his last 17 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 17 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
- Sigg has posted a score within five shots of the day’s best in four of his last 17 rounds.
Greyson Sigg History at The Honda Classic
- The last time Sigg played this event in 2022, he missed the cut.
Greyson Sigg’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|