Table of Contents
The Michigan State Spartans (16-10, 8-7 Big Ten) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the No. 14 Indiana Hoosiers (19-8, 10-6 Big Ten) on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 136 for the matchup.
How do I watch Spartans vs. Hoosiers?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: East Lansing, Michigan
- Arena: Jack Breslin Students Events Center
Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Hoosiers
Michigan State Betting Stats & Information
- Michigan State has gone 13-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 81.2%).
- The Spartans have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -143 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Spartans have compiled a 13-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Hoosiers have a 2-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Michigan State’s average point total in matchups this year is 133.4, 2.6 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Indiana has been the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
- The Hoosiers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +120.
- The Hoosiers’ ATS record is 13-13-1 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the Hoosiers are 2-4 against the spread.
- Indiana’s games this season have averaged a total of 142.7 points, 6.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Michigan State vs. Indiana Season Stat Comparison
|Michigan State Rank||Michigan State AVG||Indiana AVG||Indiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Michigan State Spartans Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Spartans is Joey Hauser, who puts up 13.9 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Michigan State’s best passer is A.J Hoggard, who averages 5.8 assists per game to go with his 11.8 PPG scoring average.
- Hauser makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spartans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The Hoosiers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Trayce Jackson-Davis with 20.5 points and 11.3 rebounds per game.
- Indiana’s assist leader is Jalen Hood-Schifino with 4.1 per game. He also scores 12.6 points per game and tacks on four rebounds per game.
- Miller Kopp is the top shooter from distance for the Hoosiers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.