Table of Contents
Sung-Jae Im took home the top spot in the 2020 The Honda Classic, and he is the favorite (+1000) to win the tournament this year at PGA National (Champion). Before he tees off in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Im in this event.
The Honda Classic Time and Location
- Date: February 23 – 26, 2023
- Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Course: PGA National (Champion)
- Par: 70 / 7,125 yards
- Defending Champ: Sepp Straka
Sung-Jae Im Recent Performance
- Im has finished below par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score six times in his last 18 rounds.
- Im has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 10 times.
Sung-Jae Im History at The Honda Classic
- Over his past four appearances at this tournament, Im has emerged with a win once. He also has a total of two top-10 finishes with an average finish of 20th place.
- In his last four appearances at this tournament, he’s survived the cut three times.
- Im competed in this tournament most recently in 2019, and finished 51st.
- He closed one round with one of the top five scores of the day in his most recent at this tournament.
Sung-Jae Im’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|