Table of Contents
Tyson Alexander enters the 2023 The Honda Classic at PGA National (Champion) with +25000 odds after missing the cut at the Barbasol Championship, his most recent outing. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Alexander before he tees off in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
The Honda Classic Time and Location
- Date: February 23 – 26, 2023
- Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- Course: PGA National (Champion)
- Par: 70 / 7,125 yards
- Defending Champ: Sepp Straka
Tyson Alexander Recent Performance
- Alexander has finished below par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 17 rounds played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 17 rounds.
- Alexander has registered a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 17 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
Tyson Alexander’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|