Table of Contents
The Belmont Bruins (19-10, 12-6 MVC) are just 2-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Indiana State Sycamores (20-9, 13-5 MVC) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Curb Event Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 151 for the matchup.
How do I watch Bruins vs. Sycamores?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Curb Event Center
Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Sycamores
Belmont Betting Stats & Information
- Belmont has compiled a 14-6 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70% of those games).
- The Bruins have not played a game with moneyline odds of -132 or shorter.
- The Bruins have a 14-12-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Sycamores have a 3-0 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Belmont’s average point total in outings this season is 145.7, 5.3 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Indiana State Betting Stats & Info
- Indiana State has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- The Sycamores have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +112 odds on them winning this game.
- The Sycamores have an 18-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Sycamores are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Indiana State this season is 3.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Belmont vs. Indiana State Season Stat Comparison
|Belmont Rank||Belmont AVG||Indiana State AVG||Indiana State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- The Bruins scoring leader is Ben Sheppard, who averages 19.2 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and three assists.
- Even Brauns is Belmont’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.3 per game, while Keishawn Davidson is its best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Drew Friberg leads the Bruins in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Indiana State Sycamores Leaders
- Courvoisier McCauley averages 16.8 points and 5.5 rebounds per game for the Sycamores, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Cameron Henry notches more assists than any other Indiana State teammate with 3.8 per game. He also scores 10.2 points and pulls down 4.6 rebounds per game.
- McCauley is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Sycamores, hitting 3.3 threes per game.