Table of Contents
The Stetson Hatters (16-11, 11-5 ASUN) are heavy favorites (-10.5) as they attempt to build on a four-game home win streak when they take on the Austin Peay Governors (9-20, 3-13 ASUN) on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Edmunds Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 140 points.
How do I watch Hatters vs. Governors?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: DeLand, Florida
- Arena: Edmunds Center
Betting Lines for Hatters vs. Governors
Stetson Betting Stats & Information
- Stetson is 6-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 75%).
- The Hatters have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -625 or shorter.
- The Hatters are 17-8-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Governors are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average total in Stetson’s games this year is 9.2 more points than the over/under of 140 in this game.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Austin Peay has been the underdog 18 times and won three, or 16.7%, of those games.
- The Governors have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +430 moneyline set for this game.
- The Governors are 12-14-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 10.5-point underdogs this year, the Governors are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average total for Austin Peay’s games this year is 1.3 fewer points than the point total of 140 in this outing.
Stetson vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|Stetson Rank||Stetson AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stetson Hatters Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hatters this season is Jalen Blackmon, who averages 14.6 points, 2.1 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Josh Smith leads Stetson in rebounding, averaging six per game, while Stephan D. Swenson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.8 in each contest.
- Wheza Panzo leads the Hatters in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- The Governors’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Sean Durugordon with 12.4 points and six rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez’s assist statline leads Austin Peay; he racks up 3.4 assists per game.
- Durugordon knocks down 1.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Governors.