Table of Contents
Big South opponents meet when the Winthrop Eagles (13-16, 8-8 Big South) host the Campbell Fighting Camels (13-15, 8-8 Big South) at Winthrop Coliseum, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 22, 2023. The Fighting Camels are 4-point underdogs in the game. The over/under for the matchup is 139.5.
How do I watch Eagles vs. Fighting Camels?
- Game Day: Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Arena: Winthrop Coliseum
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Fighting Camels
Winthrop Betting Stats & Information
- Winthrop has won 63.6% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-4).
- The Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -189 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 13-13-1 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have a 6-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average total Winthrop has had in its games this season is 6.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Campbell Betting Stats & Info
- Campbell has entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won six, or 40%, of those games.
- The Fighting Camels have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +155 odds on them winning this game.
- The Fighting Camels’ ATS record is 14-12-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Fighting Camels have a 6-2 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Campbell’s games this season is 3.4 fewer points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Winthrop vs. Campbell Season Stat Comparison
|Winthrop Rank||Winthrop AVG||Campbell AVG||Campbell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Winthrop Eagles Leaders
- Kelton Talford leads the Eagles in scoring and rebounding, tallying 16 points and 7.9 boards per game.
- Kasen Harrison is Winthrop’s best passer, distributing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 10.6 PPG.
- Toneari Lane makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- The Fighting Camels’ Ricky Clemons puts up enough points (13.1 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Jay Pal grabs 6.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.1 points per game and adds 1.2 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Campbell rebounding leaderboard.
- Anthony Dell’Orso is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Fighting Camels, hitting one three per game.