Table of Contents
The Detroit Mercy Titans (13-16, 9-9 Horizon) are favored (-1.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Northern Kentucky Norse (17-12, 12-6 Horizon) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Calihan Hall. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.5.
How do I watch Titans vs. Norse?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Calihan Hall
Betting Lines for Titans vs. Norse
Detroit Mercy Betting Stats & Information
- Detroit Mercy has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (6-3).
- The Titans have not played as a moneyline favorite of -123 or shorter.
- The Titans are 12-16-0 ATS this season.
- The Norse have a 3-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Detroit Mercy has had in its games this season is 14.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Kentucky has won two out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Norse have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +102 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Norse have compiled a 10-17-0 record against the spread.
- The Norse are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Northern Kentucky this season is 7.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Detroit Mercy vs. Northern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Detroit Mercy Rank||Detroit Mercy AVG||Northern Kentucky AVG||Northern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Detroit Mercy Titans Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Titans is Antoine Davis, who scores 27.9 points and distributes 3.5 assists per game.
- A.J. Oliver II leads Detroit Mercy in rebounding, grabbing 4.6 boards per game while also scoring 8.7 points a contest.
- Davis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Titans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.8 per contest.
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick puts up 19 points per game and is the top scorer for the Norse.
- Chris Brandon puts up a stat line of 9.3 rebounds, 6.5 points and 0.8 assists per game for Northern Kentucky to take the top rebound spot on the team. Xavier Rhodes holds the top spot for assists with 3.6 per game, adding 7.8 points and 2.3 rebounds per contest.
- Warrick is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Norse, hitting 2.5 threes per game.