Table of Contents
The Georgia Southern Eagles (15-15, 8-9 Sun Belt) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Appalachian State Mountaineers (16-14, 9-8 Sun Belt) on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 129.5 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Eagles vs. Mountaineers?
- Game Day: Friday, February 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Statesboro, Georgia
- Arena: W.S. Hanner Fieldhouse
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Mountaineers
Georgia Southern Betting Stats & Information
- Georgia Southern has won five of eight games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- The Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -131 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Eagles have compiled a 14-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Mountaineers have an 8-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- Georgia Southern’s average point total in outings this season is 136.1, 6.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Appalachian State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Appalachian State has won five out of the 14 games, or 35.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mountaineers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +109.
- So far this season, the Mountaineers have put together a 14-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Mountaineers are 8-6 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Appalachian State’s games this season is 5.5 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Georgia Southern vs. Appalachian State Season Stat Comparison
|Georgia Southern Rank||Georgia Southern AVG||Appalachian State AVG||Appalachian State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgia Southern Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Andrei Savrasov, who scores 13.7 points and grabs 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Finch is Georgia Southern’s best passer, distributing 3.7 assists per game while scoring 10.6 PPG.
- Tyren Moore makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Appalachian State Mountaineers Leaders
- The Mountaineers’ Donovan Gregory averages enough points (12.5 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- CJ Huntley is at the top of the Appalachian State rebounding leaderboard with 5.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 8.9 points and tacks on 0.7 assists per game.
- Tyree Boykin hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mountaineers.