Table of Contents
The Jacksonville Dolphins (13-15, 6-11 ASUN) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (18-12, 11-6 ASUN) on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 133 for the matchup.
How do I watch Dolphins vs. Colonels?
- Game Day: Friday, February 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Arena: Swisher Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Dolphins vs. Colonels
Jacksonville Betting Stats & Information
- Jacksonville has won 57.1% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (8-6).
- The Dolphins have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -118 or shorter.
- The Dolphins are 10-15-0 ATS this season.
- The Colonels are 10-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- Jacksonville’s average point total in outings this year is 126.6, 6.4 points below the over/under in this game.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Eastern Kentucky has won six out of the 13 games, or 46.2%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Colonels have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -103 moneyline set for this game.
- The Colonels’ ATS record is 16-11-0 this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Colonels have a 10-4 record against the spread.
- The average total in Eastern Kentucky’s games this year is 18.7 more points than the point total of 133 in this outing.
Jacksonville vs. Eastern Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Jacksonville Rank||Jacksonville AVG||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Eastern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Jacksonville Dolphins Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Dolphins is Kevion Nolan, who scores 13.2 points and dishes out 4.3 assists per game.
- Osayi Osifo is Jacksonville’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.6 boards in each contest while scoring 7.5 points per game.
- The Dolphins get the most three-point shooting production out of Nolan, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- Devontae Blanton scores 16.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Colonels.
- The Eastern Kentucky leaders in rebounding and assists are Isaiah Cozart with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.1 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Tayshawn Comer with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.5 points and 2.1 rebounds per game).
- Michael Moreno hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Colonels.