Table of Contents
The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (13-16, 9-7 OVC) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (15-14, 8-8 OVC) on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 147.5.
How do I watch Screaming Eagles vs. Golden Eagles?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Evansville, Indiana
- Arena: Screaming Eagles Arena
Betting Lines for Screaming Eagles vs. Golden Eagles
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Indiana has been the moneyline favorite 14 times this season. They’ve gone 8-6 in those games.
- The Screaming Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -234 or shorter.
- The Screaming Eagles’ ATS record is 8-16-1 this season.
- The Golden Eagles have a 6-3-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Southern Indiana’s games this year is 2.9 more points than the over/under of 147.5 in this game.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Tennessee Tech has won four out of the 16 games, or 25%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Golden Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +193 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Eagles have a 14-11-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Golden Eagles are 6-3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Tennessee Tech this season is 1.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southern Indiana vs. Tennessee Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Indiana Rank||Southern Indiana AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- The Screaming Eagles leader in points and assists is Isaiah Swope, who puts up 14.9 points per game along with 3.6 assists.
- Jacob Polakovich is Southern Indiana’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 12.6 boards in each contest while scoring 12.9 points per game.
- The Screaming Eagles get the most three-point shooting production out of Trevor Lakes, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jaylen Sebree sits on top of the Golden Eagles leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.1 points and 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Tennessee Tech’s assist leader is Brett Thompson with 3.1 per game. He also records 12.1 points per game and tacks on 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Tyrone Perry is the top shooter from distance for the Golden Eagles, hitting 2.2 threes per game.