Table of Contents
The Stetson Hatters (17-11, 12-5 ASUN) host the Lipscomb Bisons (18-12, 10-7 ASUN) after winning five home games in a row. The Hatters are favored by just 3 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 24, 2023. The matchup’s over/under is set at 147.5.
How do I watch Hatters vs. Bisons?
- Game Day: Friday, February 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: DeLand, Florida
- Arena: Edmunds Center
Betting Lines for Hatters vs. Bisons
Stetson Betting Stats & Information
- Stetson has gone 7-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8%).
- The Hatters have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -159 or shorter.
- The Hatters have gone 18-8-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Bisons have a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Stetson has had set in matchups this year is 0.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Lipscomb has won five out of the 11 games, or 45.5%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bisons have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Bisons have compiled a 15-12-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Bisons are 5-4 against the spread.
- Lipscomb’s games this season have averaged a total of 145.7 points, 1.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Stetson vs. Lipscomb Season Stat Comparison
|Stetson Rank||Stetson AVG||Lipscomb AVG||Lipscomb Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stetson Hatters Leaders
- The Hatters scoring leader is Jalen Blackmon, who averages 14.4 per contest to go with 2.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Stetson’s leading rebounder is Josh Smith averaging 6.1 boards per game and its best passer is Stephan D. Swenson and his 4.8 assists per game.
- Wheza Panzo leads the Hatters in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- Ahsan Asadullah leads the Bisons in both rebounds and assists with six rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
- Jacob Ognacevic counts for 16.9 points per game, making him the top scorer on Lipscomb’s squad.
- A.J McGinnis is dependable from distance and leads the Bisons with 1.8 made threes per game.