Table of Contents
The UT Martin Skyhawks (18-11, 10-6 OVC) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Tennessee State Tigers (17-12, 9-7 OVC) on Thursday, February 23, 2023 at Skyhawk Arena as 4.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under set at 157.5 points.
How do I watch Skyhawks vs. Tigers?
- Game Day: Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Martin, Tennessee
- Arena: Skyhawk Arena
Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Tigers
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- UT Martin has been the moneyline favorite 14 times this season. They’ve finished 10-4 in those games.
- The Skyhawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -188 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks have an 11-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have a 3-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- UT Martin’s average point total in outings this year is 156.9, 0.6 points below the over/under in this game.
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Info
- Tennessee State has been underdogs in 11 games this season and won three (27.3%) of those contests.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +155 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tigers have a 12-14-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Tigers have a 3-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Tennessee State this season is 6.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UT Martin vs. Tennessee State Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||Tennessee State AVG||Tennessee State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- The Skyhawks scoring leader is Parker Stewart, who averages 17 per contest to go with 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- KK Curry leads UT Martin in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Jordan Sears leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.9 in each contest.
- Stewart leads the Skyhawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- Jr. Clay averages 19.1 points and tacks on 5.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Adong Makuoi grabs 5.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 9 points per game and adds 0.4 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard.
- Dedric Boyd is the most prolific from distance for the Tigers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.