Table of Contents
The Canisius Golden Griffins (7-19, 5-12 MAAC) are at home in MAAC play against the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (10-15, 5-11 MAAC) on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Golden Griffins are 5-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 132.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Golden Griffins vs. Peacocks?
- Game Day: Friday, February 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Arena: Koessler Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Golden Griffins vs. Peacocks
Canisius Betting Stats & Information
- Canisius has won 20% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (1-4).
- The Golden Griffins have not played as a moneyline favorite of -210 or shorter.
- The Golden Griffins’ ATS record is 13-12-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this season, the Peacocks are 2-7 against the spread.
- The average total in Canisius’ games this season is 12.3 more points than the total of 132.5 in this game.
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Info
- Saint Peter’s has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Peacocks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +175.
- So far this year, the Peacocks have put together a 9-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Peacocks have a 2-7 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Saint Peter’s this year is 6.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Canisius vs. Saint Peter’s Season Stat Comparison
|Canisius Rank||Canisius AVG||Saint Peter’s AVG||Saint Peter’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- The Golden Griffins scoring leader is Jordan Henderson, who averages 14.3 per contest to go with three rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Jacco Fritz leads Canisius in rebounding, averaging six per game, while Tahj Staveskie leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Henderson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Griffins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Isiah Dasher puts up 13.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Peacocks.
- Saint Peter’s leader in rebounds is Corey Washington with 5.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Latrell Reid with 3.6 per game.
- Dasher is consistent from three-point range and leads the Peacocks with 1.5 made threes per game.