Table of Contents
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (16-12, 7-8 Big 12) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 14 Kansas State Wildcats (21-7, 9-6 Big 12) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Gallagher-Iba Arena as only 2.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Cowboys vs. Wildcats?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Arena: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Wildcats
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma State has been favored on the moneyline 16 times this season. They’ve finished 14-2 in those games.
- The Cowboys have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have put together a 14-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Wildcats have a 3-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- Oklahoma State’s average point total in matchups this year is 135.9, 7.1 points less than the total in this game.
Kansas State Betting Stats & Info
- Kansas State has been underdogs in 11 games this season and won four (36.4%) of those contests.
- The Wildcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +121 odds on them winning this game.
- The Wildcats have a 19-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have a 3-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Kansas State’s games this season is 0.3 more points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||Kansas State AVG||Kansas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- The Cowboys scoring leader is Bryce Thompson, who averages 11.8 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Moussa Cisse is Oklahoma State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.1 per game, while Avery Anderson III is its best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- The Cowboys get the most three-point shooting production out of John-Michael Wright, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Kansas State Wildcats Leaders
- The Wildcats’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Keyontae Johnson with 17.6 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Markquis Nowell dishes out more assists than any other Kansas State player with 7.6 per game. He also scores 16.8 points and pulls down 3.5 rebounds per game.
- Nowell is consistent from distance and leads the Wildcats with 2.2 made threes per game.