Table of Contents
The No. 5 Purdue Boilermakers (24-4, 13-4 Big Ten) host the No. 17 Indiana Hoosiers (19-9, 10-7 Big Ten) after winning six home games in a row. The Boilermakers are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
How do I watch Boilermakers vs. Hoosiers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Arena: Mackey Arena
Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Hoosiers
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue has won 19 of 21 games when the moneyline favorite this season (90.5%).
- The Boilermakers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -352 or shorter.
- The Boilermakers are 12-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Purdue’s games this year is 3.4 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- Indiana has been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- The Hoosiers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +275 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hoosiers have gone 13-14-1 ATS this year.
- The average point total for Indiana this season is 4.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Purdue vs. Indiana Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||Indiana AVG||Indiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- The Boilermakers leader in points and rebounds is Zach Edey, who scores 22.1 points and pulls down 12.7 rebounds per game.
- Braden Smith is Purdue’s best passer, dishing out 4.3 assists per game while scoring 10 PPG.
- The Boilermakers get the most three-point shooting production out of Fletcher Loyer, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- Trayce Jackson-Davis sits on top of the Hoosiers leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 20.5 points and 11.1 rebounds per game.
- Indiana’s assist leader is Jalen Hood-Schifino with four per game. He also scores 12.8 points per game and adds four rebounds per game.
- Miller Kopp is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Hoosiers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.