Table of Contents
The Alcorn State Braves (15-11, 12-2 SWAC) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to continue a six-game winning streak when they host the Prairie View A&M Panthers (11-17, 7-8 SWAC) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Davey Whitney Complex. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
How do I watch Braves vs. Panthers?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Lorman, Mississippi
- Arena: Davey Whitney Complex
Betting Lines for Braves vs. Panthers
Alcorn State Betting Stats & Information
- Alcorn State is 8-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 88.9%).
- The Braves have not played as a moneyline favorite of -189 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Braves have put together a 12-14-0 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have a 7-6 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- Alcorn State’s average total in matchups this year has been 138.7, 3.2 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Prairie View A&M Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Prairie View A&M has won three out of the 14 games, or 21.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +155 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers are 10-17-0 against the spread this year.
- The Panthers are 7-6 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average total in Prairie View A&M’s games this season is 1.1 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Alcorn State vs. Prairie View A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Alcorn State Rank||Alcorn State AVG||Prairie View A&M AVG||Prairie View A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alcorn State Braves Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Braves this season is Dominic Brewton, who averages 13.6 points, 3.9 rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Jeremiah Kendall is Alcorn State’s leading rebounder, grabbing seven per game, while Byron Joshua is its best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Dekedran Thorn leads the Braves in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Prairie View A&M Panthers Leaders
- The Panthers’ William Douglas racks up enough points (13.9 per game) and assists (2.1 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Yahuza Rasas is at the top of the Prairie View A&M rebounding leaderboard with 6.6 rebounds per game. He also scores 10.8 points and tacks on one assist per game.
- Jeremiah Gambrell is the most prolific from distance for the Panthers, hitting 1.6 threes per game.