Table of Contents
MAAC opponents meet when the Canisius Golden Griffins (8-19, 6-12 MAAC) host the Fairfield Stags (12-16, 8-10 MAAC) at Koessler Athletic Center, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 26, 2023. The Stags are 2.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total is set at 136 for the matchup.
How do I watch Golden Griffins vs. Stags?
- Game Day: Sunday, February 26, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN3
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Arena: Koessler Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Golden Griffins vs. Stags
Canisius Betting Stats & Information
- Canisius has a 2-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Golden Griffins have not played as a moneyline favorite of -146 or shorter.
- The Golden Griffins are 14-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Stags are 8-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Canisius’ games this season is 7.8 more points than the over/under of 136 in this matchup.
Fairfield Betting Stats & Info
- Fairfield has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won three (23.1%) of those contests.
- The Stags have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +123 moneyline set for this game.
- The Stags are 14-12-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Stags have an 8-3 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Fairfield this season is 5.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Canisius vs. Fairfield Season Stat Comparison
|Canisius Rank||Canisius AVG||Fairfield AVG||Fairfield Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Jordan Henderson leads the Golden Griffins in scoring, tallying 13.8 points per game to go with three rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Jacco Fritz leads Canisius in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Tahj Staveskie leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- Henderson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Griffins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Fairfield Stags Leaders
- Supreme Cook averages 12.8 points and 8.8 rebounds per game for the Stags, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Caleb Fields dishes out more assists than any other Fairfield teammate with 2.3 per game. He also averages 11.3 points and grabs 3.4 rebounds per game.
- TJ Long is reliable from distance and leads the Stags with 1.9 made threes per game.