Table of Contents
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (13-15, 6-11 C-USA) are underdogs (by 6 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (17-11, 10-7 C-USA) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140 points.
How do I watch Blue Raiders vs. Bulldogs?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: STADIUM
- Location: Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Arena: Murphy Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Blue Raiders vs. Bulldogs
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Middle Tennessee has been favored on the moneyline 14 times this season. They’ve gone 10-4 in those games.
- The Blue Raiders have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -262 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Blue Raiders have compiled a 13-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs are 5-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Middle Tennessee’s games this year is 0.1 fewer points than the total of 140 in this matchup.
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Louisiana Tech has won two, or 14.3%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +213 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs’ ATS record is 14-12-0 this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 5-0 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- Louisiana Tech’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.3 points, 3.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Middle Tennessee vs. Louisiana Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Middle Tennessee Rank||Middle Tennessee AVG||Louisiana Tech AVG||Louisiana Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Blue Raiders this season is Eli Lawrence, who averages 12.6 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- DeAndre Dishman is Middle Tennessee’s leading rebounder, pulling down 5.5 per game, while Camryn Weston is its best passer, averaging 2.8 assists in each contest.
- The Blue Raiders get the most three-point shooting production out of Lawrence, who knocks down 1.6 threes per game.
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs’ Cobe Williams racks up enough points (18.8 per game) and assists (four per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Isaiah Crawford grabs 5.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.2 points per game and adds 2.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Louisiana Tech rebounding leaderboard.
- Keaston Willis hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.