Table of Contents
The Morehead State Eagles (20-10, 13-4 OVC) host the UT Martin Skyhawks (18-12, 10-7 OVC) after winning five home games in a row. The Eagles are favored by 5 points in the matchup, which begins at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 25, 2023. The over/under for the matchup is set at 144.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
How do I watch Eagles vs. Skyhawks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Morehead, Kentucky
- Arena: Ellis T. Johnson Arena
Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Skyhawks
Morehead State Betting Stats & Information
- Morehead State has gone 11-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 78.6%).
- The Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -207 or shorter.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 16-11-0 this season.
- The Skyhawks have a 2-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Morehead State has had set in games this year is 7.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UT Martin has been the underdog 11 times and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Skyhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +170 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Skyhawks have compiled an 11-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Skyhawks are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- UT Martin’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 157.3 points, 12.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Morehead State vs. UT Martin Season Stat Comparison
|Morehead State Rank||Morehead State AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Morehead State Eagles Leaders
- Mark Freeman leads the Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 14.8 points and distributing 3.7 assists.
- Alex Gross leads Morehead State in rebounding, pulling down 7.2 boards per game while also scoring 12 points a contest.
- Kalil Thomas leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart averages 17 points per game to be the top scorer for the Skyhawks.
- Chris Nix puts up a stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 6.6 points and 1.8 assists per game for UT Martin to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jordan Sears has the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 14.7 points and 3.4 rebounds per outing.
- Stewart makes three three-pointers per game, the most on the Skyhawks.