Table of Contents
The Northern Colorado Bears (10-18, 5-11 Big Sky) are 5-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game home winning streak when they take on the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (8-21, 4-12 Big Sky) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 150.5 for the matchup.
How do I watch Bears vs. Lumberjacks?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Greeley, Colorado
- Arena: Bank of Colorado Arena at Butler-Hancock Athletic Center
Betting Lines for Bears vs. Lumberjacks
Northern Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Colorado has been the moneyline favorite 13 times this season. They’ve gone 8-5 in those games.
- The Bears have not played a game with moneyline odds of -207 or shorter.
- The Bears are 11-16-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Lumberjacks are 11-4 against the spread.
- Northern Colorado’s average point total in matchups this year is 149.6, 0.9 points below the over/under in this game.
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Arizona has been the underdog 20 times and won four, or 20%, of those games.
- The Lumberjacks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +169 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lumberjacks’ ATS record is 16-11-0 this year.
- The Lumberjacks are 11-4 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average total in Northern Arizona’s games this season is 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 in this outing.
Northern Colorado vs. Northern Arizona Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Colorado Rank||Northern Colorado AVG||Northern Arizona AVG||Northern Arizona Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Colorado Bears Leaders
- Dalton Knecht leads the Bears in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 19.9 points and 7.1 boards per game.
- Northern Colorado’s best passer is Matt Johnson, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 12 PPG scoring average.
- Knecht leads the Bears in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- Carson Towt leads the Lumberjacks in both rebounds and assists with 7.7 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- Jalen Cole counts for 16.6 points per game, making him the top scorer on Northern Arizona’s squad.
- Cone knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lumberjacks.