Table of Contents
The Vanderbilt Commodores (15-13, 8-7 SEC) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Florida Gators (14-14, 7-8 SEC) on Saturday, February 25, 2023 at Memorial Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup’s over/under is 146.
How do I watch Commodores vs. Gators?
- Game Day: Saturday, February 25, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Memorial Gymnasium
Betting Lines for Commodores vs. Gators
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Information
- Vanderbilt has been the moneyline favorite 12 times this season. They’ve finished 9-3 in those games.
- The Commodores have not played as a moneyline favorite of -163 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Commodores have put together a 14-14-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Gators are 3-5 against the spread.
- Vanderbilt’s average point total in outings this season is 143.3, 2.7 points fewer than the total in this game.
Florida Betting Stats & Info
- Florida has won two, or 18.2%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Gators have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +138 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Gators have compiled a 13-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Gators are 3-5 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- Florida’s games this year have averaged a total of 139.7 points, 6.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Vanderbilt vs. Florida Season Stat Comparison
|Vanderbilt Rank||Vanderbilt AVG||Florida AVG||Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- The Commodores leader in points and rebounds is Liam Robbins, who scores 15.4 points and pulls down 7 rebounds per game.
- Ezra Manjon is Vanderbilt’s best passer, dispensing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 8.7 PPG.
- The Commodores get the most three-point shooting production out of Myles Stute, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Florida Gators Leaders
- Colin Castleton puts up 16 points and 7.7 rebounds per game for the Gators, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Florida’s assist leader is Kyle Lofton with 3.4 per game. He also records 8.8 points per game and adds three rebounds per game.
- Will Richard is the top scorer from distance for the Gators, hitting 1.5 threes per game.