Table of Contents
The Florida State Seminoles (9-20, 7-11 ACC) host the North Carolina Tar Heels (18-11, 10-8 ACC) after losing six straight home games. The Tar Heels are favored by 7 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 27, 2023. The over/under in the matchup is set at 151.5.
How do I watch Tar Heels vs. Seminoles?
- Game Day: Monday, February 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Betting Lines for Tar Heels vs. Seminoles
North Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina has compiled an 18-5 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 78.3% of those games).
- The Tar Heels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -286 or shorter.
- The Tar Heels’ ATS record is 9-20-0 this season.
- The Seminoles have a 5-6 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- North Carolina’s average point total in matchups this season is 148.9, 2.6 points below the total in this game.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Florida State has won four out of the 19 games, or 21.1%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Seminoles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +225 moneyline set for this game.
- The Seminoles’ ATS record is 12-17-0 this year.
- The Seminoles are 5-6 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Florida State this season is 4.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
North Carolina vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- Armando Bacot leads the Tar Heels in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 17 points and 10.9 boards per game.
- RJ Davis leads North Carolina in assists, averaging 3.2 per game while also scoring 15.7 points per contest.
- Caleb Love leads the Tar Heels in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- The Seminoles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Matthew Cleveland with 14.3 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Florida State’s assist leader is Caleb Mills with 3.6 per game. He also scores 13 points per game and adds three rebounds per game.
- Darin Green Jr. is the top scorer from deep for the Seminoles, hitting 2.9 threes per game.