Table of Contents
The San Jose State Spartans (17-12, 8-8 MWC) host the Colorado State Rams (13-16, 5-11 MWC) in a matchup of MWC teams at Event Center Arena, beginning at 11:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 28, 2023. The Spartans are 2-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
How do I watch Spartans vs. Rams?
- Game Day: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
- Game Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
- Location: San Jose, California
- Arena: Event Center Arena
Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Rams
|San Jose State||-2||136.5|
San Jose State Betting Stats & Information
- San Jose State has won 88.9% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-1).
- The Spartans have not played a game with moneyline odds of -146 or shorter.
- The Spartans are 18-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Rams have a 4-9 record against the spread.
- The average point total for San Jose State’s games this season is 1.2 fewer points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- Colorado State has won three, or 23.1%, of the 13 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Rams have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +123.
- The Rams have an 11-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have a 4-9 record against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Colorado State this season is 8.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Jose State vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|San Jose State Rank||San Jose State AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Spartans is Omari Moore, who scores 17.1 points and dishes out 4.8 assists per game.
- Sage Tolbert leads San Jose State in rebounding, grabbing 7.3 boards per game while also scoring 8.2 points a contest.
- Moore leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- Isaiah Stevens averages 18.3 points and tacks on 6.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Rams’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- John Tonje’s stat line of 4.9 rebounds, 14.2 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Colorado State rebounding leaderboard.
- Stevens is reliable from three-point range and leads the Rams with two made threes per game.