Table of Contents
David Hearn enters the 2023 Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club with +30000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2022 Puerto Rico Open. Before Hearn tees off in Río Grande, Puerto Rico, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Puerto Rico Open Time and Location
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Location: Río Grande, Puerto Rico
- Course: Grand Reserve Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,506 yards
- Defending Champ: Ryan Brehm
David Hearn Recent Performance
- Hearn has finished below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once in his last 14 rounds.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Hearn has finished within five shots of the top score for the day four times.
David Hearn History at Puerto Rico Open
- In his last seven trips to this tournament, Hearn has ended up among the top 10 once and inside the top 20 two times, with an average finish of 19th at the event.
- In his last seven appearances at this tournament, Hearn survived the cut four times.
- The most recent time Hearn competed in this event in 2022, he failed to make the cut.
David Hearn’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|