Table of Contents
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (16-13, 7-9 Big 12) and the No. 9 Baylor Bears (21-8, 10-6 Big 12) take the floor in a game bookmakers have posted as a pick ’em at Gallagher-Iba Arena on Monday, February 27, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
How do I watch Cowboys vs. Bears?
- Game Day: Monday, February 27, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Arena: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Bears
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma State is 14-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 82.4%).
- The Cowboys have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The Cowboys are 14-15-0 against the spread this season.
- Oklahoma State’s average point total in outings this season is 136, 5.5 points less than the total in this game.
Baylor Betting Stats & Info
- Baylor has been underdogs in five games this season and won three (60%) of those contests.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -110 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears’ ATS record is 15-14-0 this season.
- The average point total for Baylor this season is 6.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Oklahoma State vs. Baylor Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||Baylor AVG||Baylor Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Cowboys this season is Kalib Boone, who averages 12 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per game.
- Oklahoma State’s leading rebounder is Moussa Cisse averaging 7.9 boards per game and its best passer is Avery Anderson III and his 3.4 assists per game.
- The Cowboys get the most three-point shooting production out of John-Michael Wright, who makes 1.9 threes per game.
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Keyonte George averages 16.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bears.
- The Baylor leaders in rebounding and assists are Jalen Bridges with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.7 points and one assist per game) and Adam Flagler with 4.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 15.5 points and 2.4 rebounds per game).
- LJ Cryer hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.