Table of Contents
Rafael Campos enters the 2023 Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club with +10000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 59th in his most recent time at this tournament in 2022. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Campos before he tees off in Río Grande, Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico Open Time and Location
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Location: Río Grande, Puerto Rico
- Course: Grand Reserve Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,506 yards
- Defending Champ: Ryan Brehm
Rafael Campos Recent Performance
- Campos has finished below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Campos has finished within five shots of the top score for the day five times.
Rafael Campos History at Puerto Rico Open
- Over Campos’ last eight apperances at this event, he’s placed among the top five once and the top 10 three times. He has an average finish of 33rd over that span.
- Campos made the cut in seven of his last eight entries in this event.
- The most recent time Campos competed in this tournament (in 2022), he placed 59th.
- His last time competing at this tournament, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Rafael Campos’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|