Table of Contents
Wesley Bryan heads into the 2023 Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club with +25000 odds after missing the cut at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, his most recent event. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Bryan before he takes to the course in Río Grande, Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico Open Time and Location
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Location: Río Grande, Puerto Rico
- Course: Grand Reserve Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,506 yards
- Defending Champ: Ryan Brehm
Wesley Bryan Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds of play, Bryan has finished under par on six occasions while also recording five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has registered a top-five score once in his last 14 rounds.
- Bryan has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in one of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day three times.
Wesley Bryan History at Puerto Rico Open
- The last time Bryan competed in this tournament (in 2017), he finished 62nd.
- He closed one round without recording a bogey his last time here.
Wesley Bryan’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|