Table of Contents
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA heads into the 2023 Puerto Rico Open at Grand Reserve Country Club with +7000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, The Honda Classic. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on ECHAVARRIA before he tees off in Río Grande, Puerto Rico.
Puerto Rico Open Time and Location
- Date: March 2 – 5, 2023
- Location: Río Grande, Puerto Rico
- Course: Grand Reserve Country Club
- Par: 72 / 7,506 yards
- Defending Champ: Ryan Brehm
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA Recent Performance
- Over his last 14 rounds, ECHAVARRIA has finished under par nine times, while also recording two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
- ECHAVARRIA has finished with a score within three shots of the day’s best in two of his last 14 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day five times.
NICOLAS ECHAVARRIA’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|