Table of Contents
The No. 2 seed Longwood Lancers (20-11, 12-6 Big South) are 6-point favorites in the Big South Tournament over the No. 7 seed Campbell Fighting Camels (14-17, 8-10 Big South) on Friday at Bojangles’ Coliseum. The game begins at 6:00 PM and airs on ESPN+, with the winner moving one step closer to securing a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
Play brackets alongside friends and family with the internet’s #1 March Madness software, RunYourPool.com.
Start here >
How do I watch Lancers vs. Fighting Camels?
- Game Day: Friday, March 3, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arena: Bojangles’ Coliseum
Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Fighting Camels
Longwood Betting Stats & Information
- Longwood has won 73.9% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (17-6).
- The Lancers have a record of 12-2 when they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -270 or shorter (85.7% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Lancers have compiled a 13-17-0 record against the spread.
- The Fighting Camels are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this year.
- The average total for Longwood’s games this season is 8.1 more points than the over/under of 131 in this game.
Campbell Betting Stats & Info
- Campbell has been underdogs in 17 games this season and won six (35.3%) of those contests.
- The Fighting Camels have been at least a +215 moneyline underdog three times this season, but was upset in each of those games.
- The Fighting Camels are 16-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Campbell this year is 6.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Longwood vs. Campbell Season Stat Comparison
|Longwood Rank||Longwood AVG||Campbell AVG||Campbell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Longwood Lancers Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins leads the Lancers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 13 points and 5.7 boards per game.
- Walyn Napper leads Longwood in assists, averaging 3.5 per game while also scoring 9.5 points per contest.
- DeShaun Wade leads the Lancers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- Ricky Clemons’ points (14 per game) and assists (3.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Fighting Camels’ leaderboards.
- Jay Pal grabs 6.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 11.5 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Campbell rebounding leaderboard.
- Anthony Dell’Orso is the most prolific from distance for the Fighting Camels, hitting 1.1 threes per game.